Friday, August 24, 2007

The Wonders of Google, Some Missed Connections

In the interest of not having to waste time responding to "marriage defenders," I'm keeping things light today.

After perusing my blogcounter stats, I sometimes look at the "search" feature thingy that shows you how people have found your blog when entering search terms into google.

And thus, I have a few missed connections I'd like to share with you:



ASOAL (adulterer seeking online apology letter)

You: The person who found my blog by googling "apology letters for cheating on your wife."

Me: Unfortunately for you, my blog doesn't have form letters of the above-mentioned type. But really, man? Really? I hope you have already told her, in person, that you've cheated, and that the your letter that you are stealing from someone else on the internet isn't the first she's heard of this affair. Ouch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FPSD (fat-person seeking definition)

You: The person who found my blog by googling "when do you become morbidly obese"

Me: Ooh...... man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TP (tall-person)

You: The person who found my blog by googling "tallest person with zit"

Me: Umm, you, probably. Since I'm pretty sure there's no category for that yet in the Guiness Book of World Records. Go for it, girl!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: