Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Now This

actually is funny.

Well, I think so anyway.

Thankfully, my dogs are usually well-behaved, especially since they've gotten older. The most rotten thing that White Dog has done recently is to eat several of my sprigs of mint from my herb garden. I knew it was him because (a) he actually had decent breath and (b) dirt and mint got all clumped in his poodle-terrier beard.

In other news, I've been incredibly busy again in Real World,* so blogging, especially political blogging that might inspire heated conversation around here that I would have to monitor and moderate, might be light for the next couples of weeks.

Just wanted to give people a heads up that things are fine, I'm just busy.


*I still think it's weird to refer to non-Internet as Real World, as though Internet World is "fake." Not sure what that's about.


No comments: