Monday, January 29, 2018

"Breaking News": Donald's Not a Feminist

Less than a week after women led millions of people in massive protests against him, Donald Trump surprised absolutely no one by publicly acknowledging that he's not a feminist, in an interview with Pier Morgan.

He said, "No, I wouldn't say I'm a feminist. I mean, I think that would be, maybe, going too far. I'm for women, I'm for men, I'm for everyone'."

Mind you, even if we were to believe that Trump had this sort of "I don't even see gender" mentality, and I don't think he does given that he's an admitted sexual predator, what that mentality means 99.9% of the time is that the person actually means is, "I don't even see sexism against women."

The other thing I want to note about this, in light of the upcoming State of the Union address to be given by this man, is what I noted on Twitter:


A man doesn't have to actually be for women's equality in order to be either a US President or perceived as "presidential" by the mainstream pundit class. In fact, given the number of misogynists and predators in the US, it's probably better for his chances of winning if he's not.

No comments: