Friday, June 1, 2018

ICYMI: Brandi Carlile Performs on Ellen Show

It's always good to see our presidents* on stage together, isn't it? What a nice way to kick off Pride Month.

In other news, I've been watching The Real L Word, which originally premiered in 2010. I have so many thoughts, some of which I may even share at some point, because it's only the most breaking pop culture news here in Fannie's Room. I guess for now, I'll just observe, with zero judgment, that some sort of tiny dog appears in approximately 87% of scenes in Season One.

Talk about stuff if you want!


*In some parallel universe far far away, wherein they lead together by consensus, and Tig Notaro is Chief of Dry Observational Humor and they all meet Wanda Sykes and Kate McKinnon at Lezzies for lunch once a week. How do I find the wormhole to get to there?


No comments: