Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Well, I Thought It Was Funny Anyway

Game of Thrones has ended, and here's my alt-ending for Brienne:


On a more serious note, personally, I'm pretty meh about who ended up on the Iron Throne. I definitely didn't want Jon to kill Dany and then take the throne himself. It also seems like Tyrion is actually going to be in charge, even though he's officially the Hand.

I would have liked to have seen more of Yara and Brienne in the last few episodes, but the finale sort of solidified that the central characters of the series were the Starks. I'm not going to rush to any sort of immediate hot take. The series was 8 seasons long and the books aren't finished yet. It's an enormous piece of pop culture and, as such, I may want to write about it again after a re-watch.

No comments: