Friday, October 19, 2018

Supergirl Is Back!

I know there's a lot going on in the world but I, for one, am happy to be able to watch Supergirl zoom around National City again!

I have so many questions.

Is it just me, or does Alex's hair keep getting gayer and gayer each season? Will Cat Grant ever come back to reunite with her one true soulmate, Supergirl?  What will Nicole Maines' new character be like? Will Winn and James tie the knot anytime soon? Will Mon-El stay away?



What are y'all reading, watching, listening to, and/or playing? 

I am officially watching the entire Alien movie canon, because I've only seen bits and pieces here and there. I also recently got the Pandemic Legacy tabletop game and am looking forward to giving it a go. I usually give various Buffy episodes a re-watch around Halloween, but the older I get the younger the Scoobies also start to seem. This year, I'm opting for The Haunting of Hill House. YIKES.

No comments: