Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Today, I'm going to take a break from the regularly-scheduled political commentary to give thanks.

This year, on a personal level, I have been thankful for my health, my family, my friends, my dogs, my job, having plenty of food to eat, having a warm cozy place to sleep, and that I had the courage to take up a new hobby that I find immensely rewarding. I'm thankful that I finally got to travel to South America this year. And, I'm really thankful for the delicious meal I'm about to share with my friends and family this afternoon.

I'm also thankful for the election of Barack Obama and that I get to watch The Rachel Maddow Show regularly. I'm thankful for being able to blog regularly and for (most of) the comments and emails I receive from readers.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: