Monday, February 6, 2012

Speaking of Republican Primary Season

Wanna hear the most annoying song in the world?

I think it's pretty funny, I don't know why. Possibly because (a) someone actually put semi-scientific thought into how they could come up with the most annoying song ever and (b) that children singing was high on the list of disliked sounds.

LOLOLOL.

I know we're all supposed to think that children are So Cute when they sing, but a lot of the time, it sounds to me like they're basically just yelling. Good to know I'm not alone there.

[Description for those unable to hear the music: The 20-minute-plus song includes "holiday music, bagpipes, pipe organ, a children’s chorus...Wal-Mart, cowboys, political jingoism, George Stephanopoulos, Coca Cola, bossanova synths, banjo ferocity, harp glissandos, oompah-ing tubas," and a woman rapping in opera, which have been found to be people's least favorite sounds.]

No comments: