Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Fun!

I confess, I watch The Big Gay Sketch Show mostly because of (foxy) Kate McKinnon and Julie Goldman. Much like Saturday Night Live, the show is usually hit or miss. However, I did think this skit was pretty funny. And sort of true. In an exaggerated way.

Lesbian Speed Dating





2. Healing vibes to Patrick Swayze who recently announced that he is battling pancreatic cancer. Johnny Castle as played by Mr. Swayze was my first man-crush ever since I saw him take Baby out of the corner. (Although admittedly, I also had a secret woman-crush on Penny.)

3. Speaking of '80s movies, remember the movie Mannequin? Shoutout to the first gay-ish person I saw on television as a child: Hollywood Montrose. Way to break the mold, girl.

4. I recently attended a Bon Jovi concert and even though I was sitting in the very worst seats one could have possible sat in at this concert, just going to a Bon Jovi concert made me a little bit more..... American. By the end of the night, I am pretty sure I was standing on my feet with the rest of the crowd (of mostly women), pumping my arm in the air, eyes closed singing "Livin' on a Prayer."

No comments: