Here are the rules of the tag game:
1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 (or more) pages.
Hmmm, let's see. Ah, here we go: Women Who Make the World Worse and How Their Radical Feminist Assault is Ruining Our Schools, Families, Military, and Sports (by Kate O'Beirne). Yee-haw!
2. Open the book to page 123 and find the 5th sentence.
Why do that when this sentence on page 47 is infinitely more interesting:
"Feminists have the workplace worse by waging an ideological campaign to portray working women as a victimized class, discriminated against in pay and persistently preyed on by male oppressors bent on enforcing the patriarchy."
3. Post the next 3 sentences.
How's about 3 not-so random gems?
"The positive legacy of the modern women's movement is dubious or trivial.... The negative legacy has been devastating.... Our institutions are weaker, our culture feminized, yet coarser, and the burdens of government are greater."
Leftist Gender Warrior (tm) hereby tags 3 more bloggers. Do it, or else...
1. Grace at Law with Grace, because surely there is some sort of smutty girl-on-girl "novel" next to her right now.
2. Jane at Fallacy Findings, just because she probably needs a topic to write about after her long vacation.
3. rem at Fem If They Can't Take a Joke, just because she hasn't blogged in awhile.
Have at it.